- Hassle-free upgrades
- No need to worry about selling your old instrument
- Access to a growing collection of high-quality fiddles and bows
No matter the stage of your musical journey, Oslo Hardanger Fiddles is here to support you at every step. As folk musicians, we understand how important it is to have a fiddle and bow that match your developing musical skills. That’s why we’ve created a flexible trade-in program that allows our customers to easily upgrade to a different instrument or bow.
For all of our previous customers, we are happy to buy back any instrument that they bought from our webstore as part of a trade-in for a different instrument. Customers can expect to receive approximately 50-75% of the original value of the instrument that they purchased from us. This value can then be applied as credit towards the purchase of a different instrument of higher value.
- Only previous customers who are trading in instruments bought from our store are eligible for this program.
- Trade-in credit may be used on any instrument that is greater than or equal to 25% of the original price of the trade-in instrument.
- Trade-in credit can only be used towards the purchase of the same type of product. For example, credit from a traded-in fiddle can only be used to purchase another fiddle. The same applies to bows.
- Customers are eligible to take advantage of the trade-in program one year after they purchased their instrument or bow.
- Customers can take advantage of this program maximum 1 time per product (fiddle, bow) per year.
Instruments must be in good condition barring normal wear and tear. Eligibility for this program is decided on a case-by-case basis and is dependent on the condition of the trade-in instrument. Oslo Hardanger Fiddles reserves the right to refuse any instrument as a trade-in.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this trade-in program, please send proof of purchase and clear photos of the instrument to firstname.lastname@example.org.